January 29, 2012

Berenice Marlohe The French Beauty

Desperate to be the next Bond Girl that she hunted down 007 star Daniel Craig, babe Berenice Marlohe has revealed that she was so. The 32-year-old French beauty has admitted that she did everything in her power to contact the British hunk before her audition, for the role in the next Bond flick ‘Skyfall’.


The Daily Star quoted her as saying, “When I heard there were going to be auditions in Paris I switched on my computer and tried to get contact details for anyone involved in this project – emails, phone numbers, whatever I could get hold of, I managed to track down the director Sam Mendes’ agent but nothing came of that. Then I met Debbie McWilliams, the casting director, which led me to Sam and the producers, then finally to Daniel Craig,” she said.

She said, “At that stage I was so focused on my performance that there was no room for nerves. I also reminded myself that I was meeting Daniel Craig, not James Bond. In my character I’ve tried to bring a different kind of complexity. If I get recognised more when this movie comes out, I’ll deal with it. If someone says, ‘Hey, there’s that Bond Girl’ I’ll correct them and say, ‘No, I’m that Bond Lady’."
In October this year ‘Skyfall’ is slated to be released.


Blog Archive