Joanna Barnes (born 15 November 1934) is an American actress and writer.  
Julianne Hough Date of Birth20 July 1988, Salt Lake City, Utah, US  
Lady Gaga is a theatrical dance-pop performer whose debut single 
 Maurice Sendak chose the Rosenbach Museum & Library in Philadelphia, PA to be the repository for his work
  • Meryl Streep will be awarded at the 62nd Berlin Fi...
  • How To Clean A Gold Jewelry?
  • Russell Wants Baby From Katy Perry
  • February 03, 2012

    Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant in 16

    Because she was "really scared" to discuss birth control with her doctor, Britney Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn fell pregnant aged 16. The actress/singer was too nervous to ask for contraception advice but admits she was stunned to learn she was expecting her first child with then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge.

    "I had been on a Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101, and after we wrapped shooting, I just wanted to go home to Louisiana and finish high school, be a cheerleader, all that. Then I found out I was pregnant. I was 16. I'd had one boyfriend. It doesn't make it perfect or all right. But I was judged for something that probably most everyone does... I was like every other teenager, except I had this last name... I believe in safety and birth control as prevention. But like many young girls... I was really scared to go to the doctor. And I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it (felt) especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. I didn't want to ask my doctor." She tells Glamour magazine.