Joanna Barnes (born 15 November 1934) is an American actress and writer.  
Julianne Hough Date of Birth20 July 1988, Salt Lake City, Utah, US  
Lady Gaga is a theatrical dance-pop performer whose debut single 
 Maurice Sendak chose the Rosenbach Museum & Library in Philadelphia, PA to be the repository for his work
  • Meryl Streep will be awarded at the 62nd Berlin Fi...
  • How To Clean A Gold Jewelry?
  • Russell Wants Baby From Katy Perry
  • February 15, 2012

    Channing Tatum modelling career

    Channing Tatum began his career as a fashion model and appearing in television commercials for Pepsi and Mountain Dew before turning to film roles. He subsequently signed with a modelling agency in Miami, Page 305 (Page Parkes Modeling Agency), but later found success after being cast by Al David for Vogue magazine and soon after appeared in campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, Nautica, Dolce & Gabbana, American Eagle Outfitters, and Emporio Armani. He was picked as one of Tear Sheet magazine's "50 Most Beautiful Faces" of October 2001.[4] Tatum also signed with Beatrice Model agency in Milan, Italy and Ford Models in New York City.




    Tatum has said that his modeling career has helped him with his life, specifying that "It's made my life, and my family's life, a lot easier, because I never knew what I wanted to do and now they don't really have to worry about me anymore. I've been able to explore life, and through exploring it I've found that I love art, I love writing, I love acting, I love all the things that make sense to me. And I've been given the chance to go out and see the world, and to see all the things out there. Not everyone gets that chance".

    His first fashion show was at Level Nightclub in South Beach, Miami (November 2000) for Men's Health magazine. His friend Vincent De Paul asked him to do the show with him. After the fashion show he began booking editorials for Ocean Drive magazine and his modeling career began.

    His first fashion show was at Level Nightclub in South Beach, Miami, for Men's Health magazine.
    Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)