Joanna Barnes (born 15 November 1934) is an American actress and writer.  
Julianne Hough Date of Birth20 July 1988, Salt Lake City, Utah, US  
Lady Gaga is a theatrical dance-pop performer whose debut single 
 Maurice Sendak chose the Rosenbach Museum & Library in Philadelphia, PA to be the repository for his work
  • Meryl Streep will be awarded at the 62nd Berlin Fi...
  • How To Clean A Gold Jewelry?
  • Russell Wants Baby From Katy Perry
  • November 15, 2011

    Kitty Brucknell had felt compromised by X Factor bosses

    AXED X Factor star Kitty Brucknell has blasted show bosses, saying she was “set up to be a panto act”.

    Kitty, 27, claims she was never given a chance to win the show and was cast as a villain by producers desperate to boost ratings.

    She believes it is only thanks to her own determination that she managed to stay in for so long. Kitty said: “They only wanted me there to be like a pantomime act. It was obvious I was going on Sunday.”

    She told a friend that she didn’t think bosses wanted her to get through to the final stages

    “They never gave me a chance,” she said to the pal. “I was gutted when I found out they were putting me to perform first on Saturday and when Misha took Born This Way it showed where their priorities were. I knew then they clearly didn’t want me to do well, but I have just got to make the best of it now.

    “They loved all the attention I was getting, although most of it was negative and that was upsetting.”

    Kitty also told the Mirror how she had felt compromised by X Factor bosses and was manipulated to fit into the role they had cast for her.

    She added: “It’s a family show. I wanted to do raunchy routines and there was a bunch of things I wanted to do that I couldn’t do or wasn’t allowed to do.”

    The highlight of Kitty’s exit was meeting Lady Gaga, who even ran on stage to hug her after performing. The pop superstar then took her off hand-in-hand for a drink.

    The pair spent 30 minutes in Gaga’s dressing room, and Kitty said: “It was an emotional experience, I cried my eyes out. I was really grateful that she came on.

    “She was really great and gave me a pep talk. She told me to go for it and I asked her a lot about how I should break into the industry.It was really interesting and informative. I was totally surprised that she was willing to spend so much time chatting to me. It was really nice and personal.”

    During her time on the show, Kitty had a number of theatrical meltdowns, was accused of using illegal diet pills, said she felt bullied by other contestants and was even accused of racially abusing The Risk’s Derry Mensah, which she vehemently denied.

    On Sunday, The X Factor enjoyed its biggest audience of the 2011 series so far. It pulled in a peak of 14.6 million viewers and an average of 12.5 million, compared to Strictly Come Dancing’s 10.7 million.